King's Lynn and West Norfolk is brim full of history, with a vibrant town centre and stunning public parks and gardens, King’s Lynn is the ideal destination to spend a few nights and the perfect place to stay for exploring the rest of rural West Norfolk...
- Amiens – London 2:38 hrs
- Amiens – Paris 1:05hrs
- Amiens – Brussels 1:21hrs
- Amiens – Frankfurt 3:30hrs
- Amiens – Lyon/Vilnius/Warsaw/Amsterdam/Milan 3:30hrs
- Roissy Airport – one of the three main air transport hubs in Europe – 1:05 hrs
- Paris-Beauvais Airport (low-cost flights) - 35 mins.
The history of Amiens is enriched by its local traditions, its inhabitants and its Hortillonnages...More Info